You can organize Templates into Channels - DX Engine allows for a very flexible use of this concept to model the structure to meet your business needs. For instance, a Channel could represent a specific web application, or a Brand within your portfolio. You can use naming conventions to organize your Orchestration Templates and Components however you wish.
Creating a Channel
- Navigate to Manage Experiences > Channels.
- In the dashboard, select the “+” button to create a new Channel.
- In the form modal, enter the following segment information:
- Channel Code: _This is a unique name for the channel
- Channel Name: _A friendly name for the channel
- Channel Desc: A short description outlining the nature of the Channel
- Under the "Experience Template Codes" section, add the template(s) that should be associated with this channel.
- Hit Submit to save the channel.